Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 1000.00 - 100000.00 INR/Kilograms
- 480 INR/Kilograms
- 10kg Kilograms
- heat resistant paint
- Terraces and roofs – cementitious, asbestos and metal surfaces. Exterior structural walls. Structural protection in industry. Heat Insulating. Energy Saving Solar Reflectance – 92% solar reflectance (ASTM E-903), re-radiated heat back to atmosphere. UV and IR Resistant. Resists Microbial Growth
- Room Temperature
- Metal, Paints, Plastic, Industrial
- Indore MP
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 30000 Kilograms Per Month
- 5-10 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 100 gm, 1 kg., 5 kg., 10 kg., 25 kg., 55 kg., 235 kg.
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
- Very low heat penetration.
- Very high heat reflection.
- High resistance to ultra violet light.
- Considerable decrease in room temperature and electric consumption.
- High heat stability (between 0 C to 90 C).
- High freeze thaw stability.
- Good weathering characteristics.
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials and no need to cure.
- It produces excellent result on almost all absorbent mineral substrates by increase durability, toughness, flexural and bond strength.
- Excellent elastomeric and crack bridging capability.
- Very very low water absorption.
- Resistance to high alkali, sulphates and salts.
- Low dirt pick up.
- Anti corrosive, protects reinforcement steel and increase life of building.
- Anti-Fungal, Anti Microbial.